Virtual Lesson Creators
If you are looking to use your teaching skills on a flexible, remote freelance project, on top of your existing role, this opportunity is for you!
We are a market-leading digital publisher focusing on reducing teacher workload while improving student attainment. For the past two decades we have been providing innovative solutions to support high-quality teaching and learning.
We are embarking on a new project to create short videos (8-10 minutes) covering subject content for students of iGCSE Maths, English and Science for students studying the British Curriculum at International Schools.
We wish to recruit enthusiastic and well-qualified teachers with the ability to create high-quality content which will help students to both embed the essential skills and knowledge required in the respective subjects and stretch them to attain at the highest level.
Required experience and skills:
- Ability to prepare high-quality lessons which meet curriculum needs and use rigorous pedagogical techniques
- Ability to clearly and confidently deliver lessons which ensure students remain engaged throughout, even on the most difficult topics
- Experience organising, setting and meeting clear lesson objectives
Desirable experience and skills:
- A knowledge of the iGCSE specifications
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and use of videoing software
The relevant software needed to create the video content will be provided as will training on its use. Successful applicants be assigned a specific topic on which to create a series of videos. Remuneration is competitive and will be agreed on assignment of the topic.
How to Apply:
Applications along with a C.V. should be sent to Denise.Hart@doddlelearn.co.uk
Deadline: This is an ongoing project and interviews will take place at regular intervals.