Try Doddle Science: Biology
Our practical quizzes are designed to help your students develop their scientific skills around using the appropriate apparatus and techniques for this experiment. They also challenge students to explain the results of the experiment and apply their skills in a new, unfamiliar context.
This practical quiz is available for AQA and Edexcel and is just one example of the hundreds of self-marking quizzes Doddle Science provides to help you teach and test the KS3 and KS4 content.
What's in Doddle Science?
- KS3 Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Working Scientifically at KS3
- KS4 Combined Science
- KS4 Separate Sciences
- Working Scientifically at KS4
- Mathematical Skills at KS4
- AQA Separate Sciences 2016 (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- AQA Combined Science Trilogy
- AQA Combined Science Synergy
- OCR 21st Century Combined Science 2016
- OCR 21st Century Separate Sciences 2016
- OCR Gateway Combined Science 2016
- OCR Gateway Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel Combined Science 2016
- Edexcel Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel IGCSE Separate Sciences 2017
- Edexcel IGCSE Science (Double Award) 2017
- Cambridge IGCSE Separate Sciences
- Cambridge Co-ordinated Sciences (Double Award)
- WJEC Separate Sciences 2016
- WJEC Science (Double Award) 2016
- Teaching presentations
- Homework quizzes (including quizzes on the required practicals)
- Interactive revision activities
- Animations, simulations and virtual experiments
- Printable worksheets
The reduction in planning and preparation time, coupled with the increased attention to students is a powerful combination for our teachers.
David Williams, Biology Coordinator, British School of Kuwait