With Doddle Science, you no longer need to spend valuable time creating resources from scratch nor marking repetitive tests.
You can access over 2,000 engaging online teaching and assessment resources for KS3 and KS4, with resources designed for the latest specifications, addressing topics such as the required practicals and Maths for Science.
Book a free online demonstration to see Doddle Science for yourself!
See also: Doddle A-Level Science
Resources on Doddle Science are continually updated to support your teaching of the new specifications, particularly for the more challenging topics.
With a focus on skills as well as knowledge at KS4, Doddle resources are designed to help develop the key scientific skills students require for the exams.
Over 600 self-marking quizzes give students ample coverage of various topics across Biology, Chemistry and Physics, with a range of different question types to increase engagement.
Formative feedback after each question helps to embed knowledge and support improvement.
Track homework submissions and access a question-level analysis of your students’ quiz results.
With Doddle Science you can reduce your marking workload and assign targeted intervention for all students.
What's in Doddle Science?
- KS3 Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Working Scientifically at KS3
- KS4 Combined Science
- KS4 Separate Sciences
- Working Scientifically at KS4
- Mathematical Skills at KS4
- AQA Separate Sciences 2016 (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- AQA Combined Science Trilogy
- AQA Combined Science Synergy
- OCR 21st Century Combined Science 2016
- OCR 21st Century Separate Sciences 2016
- OCR Gateway Combined Science 2016
- OCR Gateway Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel Combined Science 2016
- Edexcel Separate Sciences 2016
- Teaching presentations
- Homework quizzes (including quizzes on the required practicals)
- Interactive revision activities
- Animations, simulations and virtual experiments
- Printable worksheets
The reduction in planning and preparation time, coupled with the increased attention to students is a powerful combination for our teachers.
David Williams, Biology Coordinator, British School of Kuwait
Science Webinar: Tackling the new GCSEs
Watch our webinar on Tackling the new GCSEs with Doddle and see how our online platform delivers over 2,000 ready-made teaching resources and self-marking homework quizzes to help you reduce workload and improve outcomes.
Photo credit: “Students in a science lesson” © DGLimages