Retrieval Practice Webinar
Watch our free webinar on how you can improve your students' knowledge retention by making retrieval practice a part of your strategy next year.
This webinar covers:
- Why your students forget so much of what they are taught
- Which are the most effective strategies to ensure that learning is stored in students' long-term memory
- Ways to implement retrieval practice more easily and effectively through Doddle
Making knowledge stick
How and why retrieval practice improves results
You can find out more about retrieval practice in this free guide which introduces the research behind the practice and the most effective methods for using it to enhance teaching in your department.
Get the guide
Read this if you want to:
- Understand why your students forget so much of what they are taught
- Develop strategies to ensure that learning is stored in students' long-term memory
- Improve your students' knowledge retention and exam performance
Read time: 10 minutes
By submitting your details you agree that we will add you to the group of teachers we email from time to time about Doddle and related products. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the 'Unsubscribe' link.