Doddle gives the students a holistic approach to the curriculum and their own understanding... The many resources are engaging and encourages independent learning at home or in school.
Philip Berry, Head of Science, The Sheikh Zayed School for Boys
Doddle Maths contains thousands of brilliant resources for your in-class teaching, all of which are mapped to the iGCSE.
Doddle resources are all designed to support teachers in fostering students’ understanding of key mathematical concepts early on.
What's in Doddle Maths?
- Ratio, proportion and rates of change
- Geometry and measures
- C1 Number
- C2 Algebra and graphs
- C3 Geometry
- C4 Mensuration
- C5 Co-ordinate geometry
- C6 Trigonometry
- C7 Matrices and transformations
- C8 Probability
- C9 Statistics
- E1 Number
- E2 Algebra and graphs
- E3 Geometry
- E4 Mensuration
- E5 Co-ordinate geometry
- E6 Trigonometry
- E7 Matrices and transformations
- E8 Probability
- E9 Statistics
1. Numbers and the number system
2. Equations, formulae and identities
3. Sequences, functions and graph
4. Geometry and trigonometry
5. Vectors and transformation geometry
6. Statistics and probability
- Teaching presentations
- Revision resources
- Problem solving quizzes
- Interactives and animations
Sign up for your free digital demo!
Photo credit: “Student Digital” © Rawpixel