Doddle Science is an online learning platform for teachers who aim to deliver and tailor a huge curriculum to meet students’ individual needs. It provides interactive resources to help you embed tricky concepts and develop key scientific skills while engaging students with their learning across KS3 and KS4.
Resources to improve outcomes
In this video Education Adviser Bonnie Burridge runs through some of the resources that can make a big difference to your students ahead of their exams and how you can make best use of them.
What's covered in Doddle Science?
- KS3 Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Working Scientifically at KS3
- KS4 Combined Science
- KS4 Separate Sciences
- Working Scientifically at KS4
- Mathematical Skills at KS4
- AQA Separate Sciences 2016 (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- AQA Combined Science Trilogy
- AQA Combined Science Synergy
- OCR 21st Century Combined Science 2016
- OCR 21st Century Separate Sciences 2016
- OCR Gateway Combined Science 2016
- OCR Gateway Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel Combined Science 2016
- Edexcel Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel IGCSE Separate Sciences 2017
- Edexcel IGCSE Science (Double Award) 2017
- Cambridge IGCSE Separate Sciences
- Cambridge Co-ordinated Sciences (Double Award)
- WJEC Separate Sciences 2016
- WJEC Science (Double Award) 2016
- Teaching presentations
- Homework quizzes (including quizzes on the required practicals)
- Interactive revision activities
- Animations, simulations and virtual experiments
- Printable worksheets
Doddle helps us to track our students’ knowledge and helps them to understand what they need to do to improve. The resources on Doddle provide an excellent opportunity for students to work independently on their weaknesses, check their understanding, review and consolidate their learning.
Helen Wesson, Science Faculty Leader at Baxter College