Freelance French voice recording opportunity
Boardworks has an opportunity available for native-level speakers of French to do voiceover recording for some GCSE quizzes that we are producing. This is a paid one-off job, and candidates will be required to work for between 1 and 3 hours.
– Do you speak French at a native level?
– Do you have a clear, expressive voice and excellent diction?
– Are you able to read aloud well?
– Are you able to speak French at a much slower than normal rate if asked to do so, and still sound enthusiastic?
– Do you have any acting experience, teaching experience, or experience of working with children? (Desirable but not essential)
– Would you be available for a recording session on a weekday between 9.30am and 5.30pm?
If you can say ‘yes’ to all of the above and would like to find out more, please email Kiran at email@example.com with your name and any information you feel would be relevant.