KS3 & KS4
Doddle History contains hundreds of brilliant resources for your in-class teaching, mapped to the latest KS3 and GCSE specifications, for all major exam boards.
These resources are all designed to support teachers in fostering students’ understanding and enjoyment of history.
WHAT’S IN DODDLE HISTORY?
Our History presentations will help students to gain a complete understanding of the KS3 and GCSE specification. They provide thorough explanations of the key terms and concepts that learners need to know.
They are an excellent resource to aid front of class teaching and can also support students’ independent learning and revision.
Our interactive activities let your students get hands-on with their learning.
They include clear walkthroughs, simulations and scenarios which meaningfully engage learners with the material.
These formative, self-marking tests help students to secure topic knowledge and enable teachers to spot gaps in learning.
With ample coverage of various topics across History, our quizzes provide a range of different question types to increase engagement.
Formative feedback after each question helps to embed knowledge and support improvement.
Get a bank of great resources to use when you’re teaching offline too.
Use our wide range of printable question papers, teacher notes and glossaries.
Both online and through the app your students can access these bitesize animations which bring different aspects of each topic to life.
... and more
Our team are always working on new resources.
- KS3 Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Working Scientifically at KS3
- KS4 Combined Science
- KS4 Separate Sciences
- Working Scientifically at KS4
- Mathematical Skills at KS4
- AQA Separate Sciences 2016 (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- AQA Combined Science Trilogy
- AQA Combined Science Synergy
- OCR 21st Century Combined Science 2016
- OCR 21st Century Separate Sciences 2016
- OCR Gateway Combined Science 2016
- OCR Gateway Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel Combined Science 2016
- Edexcel Separate Sciences 2016
- Edexcel IGCSE Separate Sciences 2017
- Edexcel IGCSE Science (Double Award) 2017
The reduction in planning and preparation time, coupled with the increased attention to students is a powerful combination for our teachers.
David Williams, Biology Coordinator, British School of Kuwait