Doddle History contains hundreds of brilliant resources for your in-class teaching, mapped to the latest KS3 and GCSE specifications, for all major exam boards.
These resources are all designed to support teachers in fostering students’ understanding and enjoyment of history.
What's in Doddle History?
- Development of Church, state and society in Medieval Britain 1066–1509
- Development of Church, state and society in Britain 1509–1745
- Ideas, political power, industry and empire: Britain 1745–1901
- Challenges for Britain, Europe and the wider world 1901–present day
- History of Medicine
- Elizabethan England
- The American West c1835–1895
- Weimar and Nazi Germany
- USA 1919–1974
- The Cold War
- 20th Century International Relations
- KS3 National Curriculum
- AQA GCSE History 2016
- Edexcel GCSE History 2016
- Eduqas GCSE History 2016
- OCR A and B GCSE History 2016
- Teaching presentations
- Homework quizzes
- Interactive revision activities
- Printable worksheets
Photo credit: “Using tablet computer” © michaeljung