What is that mysterious je ne sais quoi that makes French so enjoyable to learn? The ability to communicate without a word of English? Understanding the way that languages work? Or simply wandering around the streets of Paris, looking cool and reading Baudelaire?
Of course, it’s a long but rewarding journey from ordering un café to watching Amélie sans subtitles, but Doddle French is there to guide your students every step of the way.
- KS3 – teaching resources, homework quizzes and revision across the whole KS3 Programme of Study.
- KS4 – teaching resources, homework quizzes and revision mapped to current Edexcel, AQA and OCR specifications.
- AS-Level – homework quizzes and revision mapped to current AQA, Edexcel and OCR specifications.
- Games – review vocabulary and pronunciation while creating some friendly competition between your students.
- Skills activities – target listening, reading and vocab skills with stand-alone activities that complement presentations.
- Animations – from finding la piscine to giving French schoolkids careers advice, our animations bring language learning to life.
117 mini quizzes – great for regular homeworks, these focus on bite-sized topics and feature recap pages that explain the correct answer if students make a mistake. Time: 15 minutes. Marks: 25.
- 28 extension quizzes – designed to push more able students by posing more challenging questions. Time: 20 minutes. Marks: Between 25 and 30.
22 skills quizzes – target more specific skills such as using bilingual dictionaries and pronunciation. Time: 20 minutes. Marks: Between 20 and 30.
19 super quizzes – use with KS3 students to assess their knowledge of a larger topic area. Time: 30 minutes. Marks: 50.
18 grammar quizzes – cover when and how to use grammatical features and tenses. Time: 15 minutes. Marks: 25.
- 12 topic quizzes – covering all of the topics in Doddle AS French, these quizzes feature exam-style questions to help prepare students for their exams. Time: 20 minutes. Marks: 30.
- 10 vocab quizzes – let your students review and reproduce on-topic vocabulary. Time: 30 minutes. Marks: 50.
- 6 exam quizzes – mapped to the major exam boards, use with KS4 students to help them prepare for their GCSEs. Time: 30 minutes. Marks: Between 40 and 45.